WELCOME TO NSA of WASHINGTON
Below is information for the upcoming 2024 season:
* The 2024 Team Membership Fee will be $50
* We have been receiving questions as USA has changed their age eligibility date. The NSA age eligibility date will remain the same. Many other organizations are also remaining the same. The NSA player's age on December 31, 2023 will be the player's age they can participate for the entire 2024 season that runs 8-1-2023 to 7-31-2024.
- The new NSA season begins August 1st. You can create your 2024 Team Membership ($50) at any time. Please make sure to LOGIN to your current account before creating the new season's membership.
- NSA is not changing their age determining date. The player's age on 12-31-23 will determine what age group the player is eligible to participate with for the entire 2024 season. 8-1-23 to 7-31-24
- Watch the dates of the Team Membership you select. Most States do not offer a "FALL ROSTER Team Membership" that EXPIRES on 12-31-23. Contact your State Director for details before purchasing a FALL Roster Team membership.
- NEW: Your team membership number now shows on screen as soon as you finalize your payment. Plus a button to the NSA/Westpoint Insurance page is available for you if you want to view or purchase it at that time. You will need your team membership number if you choose to purchase NSA/Westpoint insurance.
Please share the following information with your parents.
1. Parents or Legal Guardians will need to RENEW a previous Player Membership or profile for their child. The Player Membership needs to be renewed every season. Make sure they complete the process by finishing the waiver and submitting the information.
Here is a quick video link on How to RENEW a previous season's Player Membership
2. If this is the player's first season to participate with NSA:
Here is a quick video link on How to Create a Youth Player Membership
3. Once completed, the coach can use the "FIND PLAYER" button on the roster and invite your daughter to the team.
4. The parent will then need to go into their child's membership or profile
and ACCEPT or DECLINE the invitation to join your team.
After the parent does this, the player will be approved on the roster and are legal to play.
If anyone has a question, please don't get frustrated. They can call the National Office and
one of our staff will help them walk through it. 859-887-4114 (M-F 8:30-5:00 Eastern)
Additional NSA Tournaments through out the Western States
Click logo below
Tribute to Dean Anderson who has retired after 24 years
Congratulations On Your Retirement
A Special Umpire
In appreciation of your
twenty-four years of service
to the Softball Community.
NSA of Washington is what it is
today because of your service,
dedication and commitment.
We wish you the best in
your retirement and the NSA
team will miss you.
“WINNING IS FOR TODAY, SPORTMANSHIP IS FOR A LIFE TIME”.